Shiny skin adds up charm in your personality that results in boosting up your confidence level. So you are keen to know how to get glowing skin. Here are both natural and chemical ways to make your skin glow.
Natural ways to get glowing skin
1. Washing your face
Washing your face daily in the morning after waking up and in the night before sleeping is the best way of getting glowing skin. Washing face in morning helps in removing bacteria from your face that you get from your bed covers and pillow during sleep and washing face at night helps in cleaning all day dust from your face.
2. Make exercise your routine
Exercise helps you not only to make your body fit but also make your skin look better. Because exercise results in increase of blood flow not only to your body but also to the skin and provides more oxygen which results in skin glow.
3. Drink excessive water
Drinking eight glasses of water is recommended for healthy body as well as for healthy skin because it helps in throwing away toxins from your body and make your skin glow.
Do not take bath with hot water, it will dry your skin. Use cold or warm water for bath and also don’t take shower more than ten minutes.
5. Drinks and foods
- Green tea. Green tea is enriched with Vitamin C which is good known antioxidant that helps you to make your skin shiny.
- Cucumbers. You not only can eat cucumbers but also can put it on your eyes. Cucumbers are very helpful in getting nourishing skin.
- Milk. Milk also contains antioxidants, vitamins and calcium that let you obtain healthier body and also the healthier skin.
- Berries. This fruit contain antioxidant that helps in purify your blood and make your skin glow.
- Almonds. Almonds contain vitamin E that helps in curing flared skin.
- Poultry and vegetables can also help you to make skin better
Get glowing skin using pharmaceutical ways
1. Make use of toner
Toner can be helpful in cleaning dirt and extra oil from skin. Regular use of toner make your skin glow.
Exfoliate skin 2 or 3 times a month make your skin healthy. It removes dead cells from surface of face and help you in getting glowing skin.
3. Protection from sun
Use SPF 30 every time you go out from home in sun, it protects your skin from any damage that sunlight can do to your skin.